Bank of Canada
- There are trade-offs when it comes to monetary policy, micro, macroprudential measures help most on financial stability
- There was no sense at time of rate hikes that we thought pace of growth at time was sustainable
- Recent OSFI rules are good measures but warrants watching impact
- Prudent for central bank to take uncertainty about inflation seriously and watch the data
- The idea of a 'hot or not' economy not really embedded in our thinking
Hot or Not.
That was a fun website. So I've heard.